Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very Zardoz Christmas



First off, Merry Christmas everyone! And with it being the season of gift giving I always try to think of things I can make for my friends instead of wracking my brain for something to buy them. Homemade gifts are usually appreciated more anyways (to some).

Our good friends Ben and Amber have three cats and like all cat owners are pretty crazy about them. So for their present I decided to do portraits of all of them, and put them in clothes that capture their personality (I could see how this might be overboard for some). Anyhow, this is their newest cat, Zardoz. He's the youngest and the most kitten like of the three so he gets to be a sailor. Kudos goes to Stephanie for the sailor outfit idea. Expect the next two in the coming days.

What's the best handmade gift that you've ever given to or gotten from someone? Tell me all about it. Happy holidays!

No comments: