Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dino-Splode!


Hey everyone! I finished a new flier for my dear friends Fever Sleeves. I'm pretty excited about the work I've been putting out recently and look forward to doing more. On new years I made a contact with a mysterious bourbon carrying man named Tiger. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a hallucination, so hopefully it will lead to something.

Regarding the poster: You may notice another one of those Dinosaur stencils making an appearance, as well as the information from the previous sketch. I'm not sure exactly where this idea came from, but I can say that it developed organically. One thing that really annoys me is that when I export to a jpg from photoshop all the colors in the image become muted. I can do some image correction with preview, but it's never quite the same as I intended. If anyone has any tips for me please let me know.

No comments: