Friday, April 23, 2010

Back to School



Until I can start actually installing tomorrow I've been using my time to prepare as much as I can. Part of that preparation has been creating a school of fish to swim throughout the horrors of the sea cave. I'm using watercolor pencils on cardboard, and it's taking entirely too long. Five down, twenty to go. If anybody is interested in helping me install this weekend I can always use an extra pair of hands. There will be music and pizza. I like how the fish on the bottom resembles Alice Cooper.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your fish! Can't wait to see (photos of) the installation. How long is it going to be up? Crossing my fingers for late August....

Nissa

Ilan S. said...

Thanks Nissa! Unfortunately it's only going to be up for the month of May. I should have pictures up by the beginning of next week.

Swoops said...

totally Alice Cooper.