Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mental Health

I recently got to do another illustration for the Portland Mercury for an article about the mental health system here in Portland. I'm also very excited that they've switched me over from design intern to illustration intern, which means I'll be doing these somewhat regularly. I'm still working way too long on them, but I'm working on ways to cut down the time. Can you blame me for wanting them to be perfect? Here's the black and white version that appeared in the printed issue yesterday:



I'm more partial to the color one that appeared in the online version which can be seen below or by clicking the link above:



I felt way more confident about this one than the last, and had a great time doing it. I wonder what the next one will be?

No comments: