Friday, March 12, 2010

Self Portrait Scribble Shade



Self Portrait! This was actually supposed to be the second drawing of a three part series. The other two drawings do not include me. Unfortunately I wasn't really happy with the first drawing in the series so it may just turn into a two part series. Part two coming eventually

I'm not entirely sure what's going on in this picture, but I may be removing my sweater. Pretty erotic, no? If you like it the way it looks, wait till you see it in super saturated mode.

(to view in super saturated mode please scroll down)













!!!

And if you're in Portland tonight you should come to the Doug Fir to see Mighty Tiger, Grand Hallway, and Cabinessence. Perhaps you've seen my flier for it around town. If you haven't, here's a black and white version of it!

No comments: