Monday, April 5, 2010

Stevie on Braille



The basement in my old house was magical. So many people had come and gone before I lived there, that the basement had turned into a wondrous land of mystery. Sometimes it seemed that all you had to do was think of something you needed and go down to the basement; you would surely find it there. Of course the greatest treasures found down there were the things that you never knew you needed. Like a giant book of braille paper, for example. I've had this thing sitting in my closet for almost a year, waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. So this weekend I pulled it out and did the only logical thing with it. Painted a picture of Stevie Wonder. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Benjamin Parrish said...

next ilan is going to paint ray charles and daredevil.

Anonymous said...

Love it.